PADI IDC Thailand, Phuket
PADI IDC Phuket, Thailand
The PADI IDC Phuket Thailand combine the PADI AI – Assistant Instructor and the PADI OWSI – Open Water Scuba Instructor. As a Divemaster (or equivalent), you will need to complete the full IDC to become an Instructor.
Already Assistant Instructor? We have more options for you CONTACT US
Our IDC is over 10 days, which is, what our Platinum Course Director Nicolas Bergere find the best. Shorter would make it difficult to offer you remediation before your final exam. Longer, would make the course tiring.
At the end of this 10 days, you will have to attend your final Instructor Examination (IE) to become an Instructor. This exam is over 2 days.
Our Platinum PADI Course Director Nicolas Bergere does not have a “second job” at All4Diving, neither is the dive center manager, which allow him to allocate 100% of his time on your course, to give you the best possible experience. You will be free at 4.00pm every day, which give you ample time to have any required personal attention with Nicolas and his team at the end of day to ensure you good understanding of the course, therefore, your success at the exam and in your dive career.
Passing the exam is important, but more important is your success as a dive professional. You can be guaranteed to be given all the tools you need for your future, here.
Need more information?
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand packages
To become a PADI Instructor, you also need to be an EFR Instructor (or equivalent). That’s why you are more likely to be interested in our packages than just our IDC. PADI IDC Phuket Packages include the EFR Instructor course (EFRI) as well as 2 days of preparation (IDC Prep) before your course begin if you have the time to join. It will be a good idea if you are not very confident on your Divemaster knowledge and skills anymore. Our packages also include a lot of cool features
Please find all the price for PADI IDC Phuket packages.
If you don’t have accommodation yet, you can book rooms, located in our dive center and 100m from the beach, for 500 THB per night.
The room are ideally situated, 10 meters from the classrooms, swimming pool and about 200 meters from the beach. Around the room you will find a large variety of restaurants, international or local food, there are also lots of street vendors. You have a local market 5 minutes away if you want to buy fresh fruits, and you are a couple of minutes away from Jungceylon, sports shops, restaurant…
- All rooms are individual, equipped with; double bed, fridge, TV-sat, air condition, free WiFi, private toilet and bathroom en-suite.
Prices in Thai Baht
|IDC||10 days||Prep AI+OWSI (PADI IDC)||32,900|
|All 4 Pro Silver||11 days||• 14 nights free accommodation (depending on room availability)|
• IDC prep
• 8 days boat diving trips
• 3 Specialties Instructor courses
• 100% Pass
|All 4 Pro Gold||21 days||All 4 Pro Silver plus:|
• 5 Specialty Instructor course
|All 4 Pro Platinum||4 to 6 weeks||All 4 Pro Gold plus:|
• 3 weeks of teaching experience
|All 4 MSDT||11 weeks||All 4 Pro Gold plus:|
• 8 to 10 weeks of team teaching
• 25 certifications
• Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) Certification
Not included in the package:
- IDC Crew Pack – 18,900 THB (E-Learning, Digital Crewpack, PADI Backpack…)
- EFRI Crew Pack – 4,200 THB
- IE Fees – 975 AU$
- OWSI Application fees: 280 AU$
- EFRI Application fees: 193 AU$
- Instructor equipment – mandatory during your course and your IE: Dive Computer, Compass, SMB, cutting tool, pocket mask
Why choosing us for your PADI IDC Phuket diving career?
We are one of the few PADI dive center in Asia qualified as a PADI Career Development Center. Our fame come from the quality of our professional training, and our devotion to make sure our students will have a successful career. Our Platinum Course Director Nicolas Bergere will not just teach you how to pass an exam, but how to be an autonomous, confident, competent and successful Instructor. He will not consider his job finish once you will have your certificate in hands, but once you will have found your first job.
Ideally located, you will find around the dive center a lot of food options, from street Thai market to European style restaurant, a lot of convenient store as well as a shopping mall, for all your comfort needs. All of this, 10 minutes walk from the beach, where you can watch sunset on the sea.
You will be doing your PADI IDC course in a large classroom, a 3 levels private swimming pool with a maximum depth of 4 meters and finally, your training dives will be done in some of our favorite dive sites, Racha Noi, with clear and warm water. Good learning condition is very important when taking an IDC course.
By doing your professional training in our PADI 5 Star CDC center, you will integrate one of the most active dive center of Thailand’s west coast, therefore, meet a lot of people that might be important for your dive career.
Our dive center is also famous for its great dive boat, “Mermaid”, running daily 3 dives trips on a liveaboard quality style. We are very happy to offer you 8 days of diving on our boat to take before or after your IDC, so you are not just coming for a course, but will also enjoy some great days above and below the Andaman sea with our team.
We want your experience here to be unforgettable!
Included in all the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand:
- Resident Platinum PADI Course Director – Teaching the IDC as a full-time job
- 14 nights accommodation (in the limit of our rooms availability)
- EFR Instructor course – Primary/Secondary Care and Care for Children
- Free IDC prep – 2 days of Divemaster Theory and skills revision before the IDC
- Free access to our private training pool – 3 levels : 1, 2 and 4 meters
- Mock exam and remediation all along the IDC
- Extra Open Water and Confined Water Workshops: Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA…
- Your open water training in some of our best dive sites, great visibility, warm water…
- PADI IE Pass Guarantee
- Photos album of your IDC
- Assistance for visa
- Large and comfortable classroom
- Wireless access at the facility (classrooms and lounge)
- Language supports: French and English all the time. Other language on demand.
- Access to PADI library
- Unique job placement service – Access to our private professional Facebook group
- Enjoy 8 days of free diving day trips before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi*, King Cruiser, Shark point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai – *Park fee not included
- FREE use of basic diving equipment during professional packages – BCD, regulator, mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit.
- Your PADI Course Director will be with you during the entire IE
PADI IDC Thailand, Phuket dates 2019 & 2020
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand dates for 2019 & 2020, please contact us if you need more information. Possibility to organize private professional instruction with PADI IDC Phuket Thailand courses.
2019 PADI IDC
|Month||PADI IDC Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
|January||5th -18th||19th – 20th|
|February||2nd -15th||16th – 17th|
|March||2nd -15th||16th – 17th|
|April||6th - 19th||20th – 21st|
|May||4th - 17th||18th – 19th|
|June||1st - 14th||15th – 16th|
|July||29 Jun - 12 Jul.||13th – 14th|
|August||3rd - 16th||17th – 18th|
|September||31 Aug. - 13 Sep.||14th – 15th|
|October||28 Sep. - 11 Oct.||12th – 13th|
|November||2nd - 15th||16th – 17th|
|December||30 Nov. - 13 Dec||14th – 15th|
2020 PADI IDC
|Month||PADI IDC/EFRi Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
|January||7th -17th||18th – 19th|
|February||4th -14th||15th – 16th|
|March||3rd -13th||14th – 15th|
|April||7th - 17th||18th – 19st|
|May||5th - 15th||16th – 17th|
|June||2nd - 12th||13th – 14th|
|July||30 Jun - 10 Jul.||11th – 12th|
|August||4th - 14th||15th – 16th|
|September||1st - 11th||12th – 13th|
|October||29 Sep - 9 Oct||10th – 11th|
|November||3rd - 13th||14th – 15th|
|December||1st - 11th||12th – 13th|
I’m interested, what’s the next step?
First, get in touch with our Platinum PADI IDC Course Director Nicolas Bergere.
He will reply to you within 24 hours and discuss the best option for you regarding your personal needs and goals.
You will then be able to book your course and start your e-learning.
Land to Phuket, enjoy a few days of fun diving for free on the boat with us and have a great course.
Finally, take your final exam and earn the most valuable certificate in the dive industry, the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor!
THE PADI IE Phuket Thailand
PADI IE Phuket Thailand: the IE is a standardized, objective evaluation conducted by PADI Examiners from PADI Asia-Pacific Headquarters.
- Orientation at 7:30AM
- 5-part theory exam on Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Skills & Environment and the PADI Recreational Dive Planner – multiple choice, true/false, 12 questions on each topic exam
- PADI Systems, Standards & Procedures exam – multiple choice, open book, 50 question exam
- Perform 1 Knowledge Development Prescriptive Teaching Presentation
- Demonstrate a five-skill circuit as detailed by the Examiners
- Perform 1 Confined Water Teaching Presentation
- Morning at 8AM
- – Perform an Unconscious Diver at the surface rescue to demonstration quality
- – Perform 1 Open Water Teaching Presentation with two skills combined
…and general diving skills and professionalism.
Ending ceremony, now you are a Scuba Diving Instructor !