PADI IDC Thailand, Phuket
PADI IDC Phuket, Thailand
In the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand there are 2 parts, the first part is the PADI Assistant Instructor and the second part is the OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor), these two parts together are the PADI IDC. We run our IDC on 12 days, 5 days for the Assistant Instructor (AI) and 7 days for the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) at the end of the OWSI we have added a mock IE of 2 days (2 remedial days). There is the possibility to do one part at the time.
We have the possibility to review the dive theory before you arrive in Thailand with the Dive Theory online. If you arrive with a comfortable level of dive theory knowledge you will have more time to spend on the topics of the Instructor Development course (PADI IDC).
Part 1 – PADI Assistant Instructor – 5 days
The objective of the PADI Assistant Instructor Course (AI) is to introduce candidates to the PADI system of diver education through a combination of presentations, teaching methods and presentation in confined, open water and in classroom. You will learn valuable skills to enable them to undertake certain teaching and supervision activities. We also concentrate on courses a PADI Assistant Instructor can teach.
Once completed, candidates can then enrol on the OWSI course.
Part 2 – PADI OWSI – Open Water Scuba Instructor – 7 days
The objective of the PADI OWSI is to prepare you to teach the full range of core PADI programmes from Discover Scuba Diving to PADI Divemaster, it will also prepare you to function as an effective PADI Instructor by thoroughly familiarising you with the PADI system and all its diver training programmes
You will give teaching presentations in confined, open water and classroom
After the completion of your OWSI, you can enrol on the PADI IE and become a Scuba diving instructor.
Need more information?
PADI IDC Thailand packages
Please find all the price for PADI IDC Phuket packages.
If you don’t have accommodation yet, you can book rooms, located in our dive center and 100m from the beach, for 500 THB per night.
The room are ideally situated, 10 meters from the classrooms, swimming pool and about 200 meters from the beach. Around the room you will find a large variety of restaurants, international or local food, there are also lots of street vendors. You have a local market 5 minutes away if you want to buy fresh fruits, and you are a couple of minutes away from Jungceylon, shops with sports shops, restaurant…
• All rooms are individual, equipped with; double bed, fridge, TV-sat, air condition, free WiFi, private toilet and bathroom en-suite.
Prices in Thai Baht
|Accommodation available for 500 THB per night , located in our dive center.|
|IDC||12 days||Prep AI+OWSI (PADI IDC)||32,350|
|Pro Silver||12 days||Prep PADI IDC EFR/CFC Instructor||41,900|
|Pro Gold||21 days||Prep PADI IDC/CFC Inst. & 5 Spec Instructor||54,200|
|Pro Gold+||4 to 6 weeks||Prep PADI IDC EFR/CFC Inst. & MSDT||66,200|
|+ MSDT package includes 25 certifications|
+ MSDT package includes 25 certifications -Team teaching with our Senior Scuba Diving Instructor
Our PADI IDCs are conducted over 12 days
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand: the minimum requirement for a PADI IDC is 7 days. At All 4 Diving Academy with our PADI Course Director Richard Reardon we have extended our PADI IDC to 12 days, including different workshops. These workshops are conducted either in our on-site swimming pool or on open water training dives, we also have included extra presentations in confined water (at least 4 extras) and open water training dives. We organise also workshops in the classroom. We continuously evaluate you during these 12 days to make sure you will be successful in your PADI IE (Instructor Examination) and, more importantly, in your career in diving as a PADI Instructor.
We have included for all our PADI IDC Thailand candidates free diving before the IDC for 8 days before your PADI IDC in Thailand. You can join trips, subject to availability, to the best dive sites such as Koh Phi Phi, King Cruiser, Shark point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Yai. We want our Scuba Diving Instructor students to have a wonderful and memorable experience with us at All 4 Diving Academy in Phuket, Thailand.
All 4 Diving includes in all the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand:
– EFR and Care for Children Instructor included
– Our PADI IDC Thailand is over 12 days that includes a prep
– Mock IE/2 remedial days before the IE
– Extra Open Water presentation. Extra in-water workshops on Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, workshops conducted in confined and open water dives
– Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, workshops conducted in confined and open water dives
– PADI IE Pass Guarantee
– Assistance for visa
– Computerised classroom
– Wireless access at the facility (classrooms and lounge)
– Language supports
– Access to PADI library
– Unique job placement service
– Enjoy 8 days of free diving before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi*, King Cruiser, Shark point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai – *Park fee not included
– FREE use of diving equipment during professional packages
– Your PADI Course Director will be with you during the entire IE
Free NItrox Instructor* course and free PADI Oxygen provider* to all our PADI IDC Thailand candidates.
*(PADI prerequisites, fees and materials not included)
PADI IDC dates 2017 & 2018
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand dates for 2017 & 2018, please contact us if you need more information. Possibility to organize private professional instruction with PADI IDC Phuket Thailand courses.
2017 PADI IDC
|Month||PADI IDC||PADI IE|
|January||2nd -13th||14th – 15th|
|February||5th -17th||18th – 19th|
|March||5th - 17th||18th – 19th|
|April||9th - 21st||22nd – 23rd|
|May||7th - 19th||20th – 21st|
|June||4th - 16th||17th – 18th|
|July||2nd -14th||15th – 16th|
|August||6th - 18th||19th – 20th|
|September||3rd - 15th||16th – 17th|
|October||1st - 13th||14th – 15th|
|November||5th - 17th||18th – 19th|
|December||3rd - 15th||16th – 17th|
2018 PADI IDC
|Month||PADI IDC||PADI IE|
|January||6th -19th||20th – 21st|
|February||3rd -16th||17th – 18th|
|March||3rd - 16th||17th – 18th|
|April||7th - 20th||21st – 22nd|
|May||5th - 18th||19th – 20th|
|June||2nd - 15th||16th – 17th|
|July||30th Jun -13th Jul||14th – 15th|
|August||4th - 17th||18th – 19th|
|September||1st - 14th||15th – 16th|
|October||29 Sep - 12 Oct||13th – 14th|
|November||3rd - 16th||17th – 18th|
|December||1st - 14th||15th – 16th|
Extra training dives and workshops in your PADI IDC Phuket Thailand:
– Workshop for open water for: Ascents and Descents, CESA, Lift bag, Knots, Navigation, PPB, Rescue exercises.
– In confined water: skills workshop, rescue, CESA, 2 skills circuits
– In classroom, workshop on planning courses in different areas of the world.
At the end of the IDC, we have added a mock IE / 2 remedial days just before your PADI IE, during these 2 days, you will practice:
– Confined Water Presentation
– Open Water Presentation
– Divemaster and Standards exams
– Rescue, skill practice
– And any other subject you wish to review
You will experience a PADI IE for practice just before the real one
Accommodation for PADI IDC Thailand candidates
We can provide accommodation for our PADI IDC Phuket Thailand candidates, single occupancy, at the special price of 500 THB per night. All the rooms have double bed, AC, private bathroom, free Wifi, Tv SAT. The room are ideally situated, l0 meters from the classrooms, swimming pool and about 200 meters from the beach. Around the room you will find a large variety of restaurants, international or local food, there is also lots of street vendors. You have a local market 5 minutes away if you want to buy fresh fruits, and you are a couple of minutes away from Jungceylon shopping mall, shops with sports shops, restaurants…
Free Diving before our PADI IDC Thailand candidates
Come and enjoy the most beautiful dive sites around Phuket and Koh Phi Phi before you your PADI IDC Thailand. We offer to all our PADI IDC candidates 8 days free scuba diving on our M/V Mermaid (breakfast and lunch are freshly cooked on the boat…).
Requirement before your start your PADI IDC
– PADI Divemaster or equivalent.
– Be certified as a diver for at least 6 months.
– At least 18 years old.
– 100 logged dives including experience in deep, night and navigation dives.
– Be certified in CPR and First Aid training, such as Emergency First Response within the last 24 months.
– Have a medical certificate not older than 12 month and must be signed by a doctor
PADI IE Phuket Thailand
PADI IE Phuket Thailand: the IE is a standardised, objective evaluation conducted by PADI Examiners from PADI Asia-Pacific Headquarters.
– Orientation at 7:30AM
– 5-part theory exam on Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Skills & Environment and the PADI Recreational Dive Planner – multiple choice, true/false, 12 questions on each topic exam
– PADI Systems, Standards & Procedures exam – multiple choice, open book, 50 question exam
– Perform 1 Knowledge Development Prescriptive Teaching Presentation
– Demonstrate a five-skill circuit as detailed by the Examiners
– Perform 1 Confined Water Teaching Presentation
Morning at 8AM
– Perform an Unconscious Diver at the surface rescue to demonstration quality
– Perform 1 Open Water Teaching Presentation with two skills combined
…and general diving skills and professionalism.
Ending ceremony, now you are a Scuba Diving Instructor !!!