PADI Divemaster Internship course Phuket, Thailand
PADI Divemaster course Phuket Thailand: First professional level, very rewarding course. All 4 Diving Academy offers you a unique internship options for the first step in the professional level: PADI Divemaster course Thailand. We recommend you a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks for your PADI Divemaster course in Thailand, the ideal time is from 3 to 6 weeks. During the PADI Divemaster course in Thailand we will work closely with our PADI Senior Instructors team and our resident PADI Course Director. You will expand your dive knowledge theory and demonstrate your diving skills to professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student diver.
To start this course, you must:
• Be 18 years old
• Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
• Be a PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
• Be an Emergency First Aid Responder or qualifying certification from another training organization, course completion within past 24 month)
• Have at least 40 dives* to begin the course and 60 for certification
• Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
* If you do not have 40 dives All 4 Diving Academy has included a prep in the internship PADI Divemaster course in Thailand for you to reach the number of 40 – Free of charge
In the PADI Divemaster Course program you have 4 different parts:
1. Dive theory and Diving Standards
For the different topics for the Dive Theory and Diving Standards you will have to fill up knowledge reviews first, than classroom lectures and an exam. We have a great flexibility for the lectures and exams, our aim is to see our PADI Divemaster candidates successful, so if you need extra lecture or clarification we will review any part of your training.
2. Dive activities – Certified Divers
You will learn the logistic of our operation, including how function our retail shop. You will go with our Senior instructors guide certified divers, supervise snorkelers, refresh skills for divers who haven’t diving for a certain period of time.
3. Dive activities – Students Divers
Assisting course is a very important step of your training, All 4 Diving Academy starts several courses every day, so you will plenty of opportunity to assist all the different levels. During this part of the training you will develop your problem solving ability, to provide feedback to students and improve your diving skills ability. Assisting student divers is very rewarding.
4. General diving, swimming and skills abilities
• 400m swim/800m snorkel/100m tired diver tow/15min float/rescue assessment
• Equipment exchange
• Multiple skill circuits to improve demonstration quality and problem solving
• Workshops in navigation, search and recovery, deep diving, mapping, dive site briefings, guiding certified divers
• Tour leader on our day trip boat, dive shop duties, emergency planning
As a PADI Divemaster you are qualified to:
• Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
• Assist PADI Instructor during training sessions for any PADI Diver course
• Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
• Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
• Conduct the PADI Scuba Review/ReActivate program
• If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program in confined water.
PADI Divemaster Course Price
The divemaster Internship cost 37,000 THB and you can stay with us until you finish your course or a little more if you want to get more experience.
Please bear in mind that the course price doesn’t include:
- Divemaster Crew Pack : 10 500 THB
- Divemaster Application Fees : 220 AUD
- Mandatory boat insurance : 1 900 THB
- Mandatory certified assistant equipment: Dive Computer, Compass, SMB, Whistle, Cutting tool.
Short on time?
If you already have more than 45 dives, we can offer you a short 2 weeks Divemaster program. The price of the course would then drop to 27,000 THB but you will have to purchase and study the Divemaster e-learning prior to come here. You can start your study here : https://shop.padi.com/product/divemaster?lang=en
Scuba Equipment – if you do not have your own scuba gear, you can use (free of charge) All 4 Diving Academy equipment for the time of your course. We can also help you buy your own equipment, and offer special prices for our Pro students.
Not sure to understand everything, please send us an email: [email protected]