PADI Divemaster Internship course Phuket, Thailand
PADI Divemaster course Phuket Thailand: First professional level, very rewarding course. All 4 Diving Academy offers you a unique internship options for the first step in the professional level: PADI Divemaster course Thailand. We recommend you a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks for your PADI Divemaster course in Thailand, the ideal time is from 3 to 6 weeks. During the PADI Divemaster course in Thailand we will work closely with our PADI Senior Instructors team and our resident Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon. You will expand your dive knowledge theory and demonstrate your diving skills to professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student diver.
We offer four different packages to become a PADI Divemaster – Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum.
Special Offer: Unlimited Diving and free Nitrox Specialty with the one month Silver Divemaster course !!!
We also conduct the Bronze PADI Divemaster Course in Thailand in a shorter version: 12 days. This program is designed for already experienced diver or for divers with a minimum time vacation. Our program is intense, we recommend for this version of the PADI Divemaster course in Thailand to start with the Divemaster theory online.
To start this course, you must:
• Be 18 years old
• Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
• Be a PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
• Be an Emergency First Aid Responder or qualifying certification from another training organization, course completion within past 24 month)
• Have at least 40 dives* to begin the course and 60 for certification
• Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
* If you do not have 40 dives All 4 Diving Academy has included a prep in the internship PADI Divemaster course in Thailand for you to reach the number of 40 – Free of charge
In the PADI Divemaster Course program you have 4 different parts:
1. Dive theory and Diving Standards
For the different topics for the Dive Theory and Diving Standards you will have to fill up knowledge reviews first, than classroom lectures and an exam. We have a great flexibility for the lectures and exams, our aim is to see our PADI Divemaster candidates successful, so if you need extra lecture or clarification we will review any part of your training.
2. Dive activities – Certified Divers
You will learn the logistic of our operation, including how function our retail shop. You will go with our Senior instructors guide certified divers, supervise snorkelers, refresh skills for divers who haven’t diving for a certain period of time.
3. Dive activities – Students Divers
Assisting course is a very important step of your training, All 4 Diving Academy starts several courses every day, so you will plenty of opportunity to assist all the different levels. During this part of the training you will develop your problem solving ability, to provide feedback to students and improve your diving skills ability. Assisting student divers is very rewarding.
4. General diving, swimming and skills abilities
• 400m swim/800m snorkel/100m tired diver tow/15min float/rescue assessment
• Equipment exchange
• Multiple skill circuits to improve demonstration quality and problem solving
• Workshops in navigation, search and recovery, deep diving, mapping, dive site briefings, guiding certified divers
• Tour leader on our day trip boat, dive shop duties, emergency planning
As a PADI Divemaster you are qualified to:
• Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives
• Assist PADI Instructor during training sessions for any PADI Diver course
• Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
• Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
• Conduct the PADI Scuba Review/ReActivate program
• If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program in confined water.
Material to follow the PADI Divemaster course
All is included in the PADI Divemaster crew pack:
• The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment.
• Divemaster slates
• PADI Divemaster Manual
• PADI Instructor Manual
• Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
• DSD Cue Card
• Pro Logbook
A one month Silver PADI Divemaster Internship in Thailand cost 35,000 Baht, and includes the PADI Nitrox Specialty and free diving till the end of your course. If you do not 40 dives when your start, remember all the dives till you reach 40 are included in the price.
○ Unlimited Diving and PADI Nitrox Specialty with this Divemaster course package ○
PADI Divemaster crew pack and application fee not included.
We also offer a Bronze PADI Divemaster course in 12 Days. This option costs 25,000 Baht, and we recommend you complete the Divemaster eLearning before you arrive so you can concentrate on spending time in the water whilst you are in Phuket.PADI Divemaster crew pack and application fee not included.
For the photographers out there, we also offer a Gold Divemaster Internship. In addition to the Silver Divemaster Internship, this package also includes a two day PADI Digital Underwater Photography Instructor course with one of our in-house PADI Course Directors. Following this package will not only qualify you to work as a PADI Divemaster, but you will also be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty – making you even more employable. This package is available for 45,000 Thai Baht (not including materials and PADI Application fees).
Our fourth, and ultimate PADI Divemaster course package is the Platinum Package. This package includes both the Silver Divemaster course package and the Pro Silver IDC package. If you are a PADI Rescue Diver and would like to become a PADI Instructor, then this is the package for you. This Divemaster and IDC package is available at 80,000 Thai Baht (not including PADI materials and PADI Application fees).
Equipment – if you do not have your own equipment, you can use (free of charge) All 4 Diving Academy equipment for the time of your course. We can also help you buy your own equipment, and offer special prices for our Pro students.
If you would like more information on any of our PADI Divemaster Internship options, please send us an email to – [email protected]