PADI IDC Thailand, Phuket
PADI IDC Phuket propose you these different packages. PADI IDC Phuket Thailand is very flexible, we can tailor made your own package. All these professional courses and Scuba Diving Instructor courses are taught by permanent Platinum PADI Course Director winner of many PADI Awards.
All the professional courses including PADI IDC are taught at All 4 Diving Academy 5 Star IDC center facilities in Phuket Thailand.
Prices are in Thai Baht (THB)
|All 4 Pro Basic||9 days||Prep OWSI (PADI IDC)||39,700|
|All 4 Pro Silver||12 days||• IDC prep / Buoyancy Workshop |
• IDC (AI+OWSI)
• Equipment Specialist Instructor Course
• Dive Against the Debris Specialty Instructor Course
• 100% Pass
|All 4 Pro Gold||21 days||All 4 Pro Silver plus:|
• 5 Specialty Instructor course (on top of the previous ones, 7 altogether)
(Highly recommended: Deep, Nitrox, Wreck, Self Reliant, Sidemount)
|All 4 Pro Platinum||11 to 12 weeks||All 4 Pro Gold plus:|
• 8 to 11 weeks of team teaching
• 25 certifications
• Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) Certification
|EFRi only||2 days||EFR Instructor course||12,000|
Not included in the package:
• IDC Crew Pack – 21,000 THB
• EFRi Crew Pack – 5,000 THB
• IE Fees – 1,055 AU$
• OWSI Application fees: 312 AU$
• EFRi Application fees: 215 AU$
• Instructor equipment – mandatory during the 2 days of IE: Dive Computer, Compass, SMB, cutting tool, pocket mask
Please look below to see what is included in the packages.
Our PADI IDC Phuket Thailand is on 12 days
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand: the minimum requirement for a PADI IDC is 7 days. We have extended our PADI IDC Phuket Thailand to 12 days, including different workshops, these workshops are conducted either in swimming pool or in open water training dives, we also have included extra presentations in confined water (at least 4 extras) and open water training dives. We organize also workshops in the classroom. We continuously evaluate you during these 12 days to make sure with we will successful in your PADI IE (Instructor Examination) and the most important in your career in diving as an PADI Instructor/Scuba diving Instructor.
Included in the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand package:
- Resident Platinum PADI Course Director
- EFR and Care For Children Instructor included
- Our PADI IDC Thailand is on 12 days
- Free optional IDC prep 2 days of preparation before the IDC
- Free access to our private training pool
- Mockup IE/2 remedial days before the IE
- Extra Open Water presentation, confined water presentation, Extra in-water workshops and Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, workshops conducted in confined and open water dives
- PADI IE Pass Guarantee
- Assistance for visa
- Computerized classroom
- Wireless access at the facility (classrooms and lounge)
- Language supports
- Access to PADI library
- Unique job placement service
- FREE use of diving equipment during professional packages
- Your Platinum PADI Course Director will be with you during the all IE
PADI IDC / IE dates for 2023 & 2024
2023 PADI IDC / IE Sessions
|Month||PADI IDC Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
|January||9th - 20th||21 & 22|
|February||6th - 17th||18 & 19|
|March||6th - 17th||18 & 19|
|April||3rd - 14th||15 & 16|
|May||1st - 12th||13 & 14|
|June||5th - 16th||17 & 18|
|July||3rd - 14th||15 & 16|
|August||31st Jul. - 11th Aug.||12 & 13|
|September||4th - 15th||16 & 17|
|October||2nd - 13th||14 & 15|
|November||6th - 17th||18 & 19|
|December||4th - 15th||16 & 17|
2024 PADI IDC / IE Sessions (Not yet available)
|Month||PADI IDC Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
Extra training dives and workshops in your PADI IDC:
PADI requires 2 open water training dives, we will do 2 extra workshop dives. In confined water, PADI requires 4 confined water presentations with us you will do at least 8.
- Workshop in open water for: Ascents and Descents, CESA, Lift bag, Knots, Navigation, PPB, Rescue exercises.
- In confined water: skills workshop, rescue, CESA, 2 skills circuits
- In classroom, workshop on planning courses in different areas of the world.
At the end of the IDC, we have added a mockup / 2 remedial days just before your PADI IE, during these 2 days, you will practice:
- Confined Water Presentation
- Open Water Presentation
- Divemaster and Standards exams
- Rescue, skill practice
- And any subject you wish to review
You are doing a PADI IE for practice just before the real one
Requirement before your start you PADI IDC
- PADI Divemaster or equivalent.
- Be certified as a diver for at least 6 months
- At least 18 years old.
- 100 logged dives including experience in deep, night and navigation dives.
- Be certified in CPR training, such as Emergency First Response within the last 24 months.
- Have a medical certificate not older than 12 month and must be signed by a doctor
PADI IDC Phuket, Thailand
In the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand, there is 2 parts, the first part is the PADI Assistant Instructor and the second part is the OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor), these two parts together are the PADI IDC.
This is the schedule we usually have in Phuket, Thailand
- Orientation at 7:30AM
- 5-part theory exam on Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Skills & Environment and the PADI Recreational Dive Planner – multiple choice, true/false, 12 questions on each topic exam
- PADI Systems, Standards & Procedures exam – multiple choice, open book, 50 question exam
- Perform 1 Knowledge Development Prescriptive Teaching Presentation
- Demonstrate a five-skill circuit as detailed by the Examiners
- Perform 1 Confined Water Teaching Presentation
- Morning at 8AM
- Perform an Unconscious Diver at the surface rescue to demonstration quality
- Perform 1 Open Water Teaching Presentation with two skills combined
…and general diving skills and professionalism.
Ending ceremony, now you are a PADI Instructor !!!