PADI IDC Thailand, Phuket
PADI IDC Phuket propose you these different packages. PADI IDC Phuket Thailand is very flexible, we can tailor made your own package. All these professional courses and Scuba Diving Instructor courses are taught by permanent Platinum PADI Course Director winner of many PADI Awards.
All the professional courses including PADI IDC are taught at All 4 Diving Academy 5 Star IDC center facilities in Phuket Thailand.
Prices are in Thai Baht (THB)
|Accommodation available for 500 THB per night , located in our dive center.|
|IDC||14 days||Prep AI+OWSI (PADI IDC)||32,900|
|All 4 Pro Silver||14 days||• IDC|
• 8 days boat diving trips
• 3 Specialty Instructor course
• 100% Pass
|All 4 Pro Gold||21 days||All 4 Pro Silver plus:|
• 5 Specialty Instructor course
|All 4 Pro Platinum||4 to 6 weeks||All 4 Pro Gold plus:|
• 3 weeks of teaching experience
|All 4 MSDT||6 to 10 weeks||All 4 Pro Gold plus:|
• 8 to 10 weeks of team teaching
• 25 certifications
• Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) Certification
Not included in the package:
• IDC Crew Pack – 21,200 THB
• EFRi Crew Pack – 4,900 THB
• IE Fees – 930 AU$
• OWSI Application fees: 267 AU$
• EFRi Application fees: 184 AU$
• Instructor equipment – mandatory during the 2 days of IE: Dive Computer, Compass, SMB, cutting tool, pocket mask
Please look below to see what is included in the packages.
Our PADI IDC Phuket Thailand is on 14 days
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand: the minimum requirement for a PADI IDC is 7 days. At All 4 Diving Academy we have extended our PADI IDC Phuket Thailand to 14 days, including different workshops, these workshops are conducted either in swimming pool or in open water training dives, we also have included extra presentations in confined water (at least 4 extras) and open water training dives. We organize also workshops in the classroom. We continuously evaluate you during these 14 days to make sure with we will successful in your PADI IE (Instructor Examination) and the most important in your career in diving as an PADI Instructor/Scuba diving Instructor.
We have included for all our PADI IDC Thailand candidates free scuba diving before the IDC for 8 days before your PADI IDC in Thailand to the best dive sites such as Koh Phi Phi, King Cruiser, Shark point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Yai. We want our students to have a wonderful and memorable experience with us at All 4 Diving academy in Phuket, Thailand.
All 4 Diving includes in the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand package:
- Resident Platinum PADI Course Director
- EFR and Care For Children Instructor included
- Our PADI IDC Thailand is on 14 days
- IDC prep 2 days of preparation before the IDC
- Free access to our private training pool
- Muck IE/2 remedial days before the IE
- Extra Open Water presentation, confined water presentation, Extra in-water workshops and Rescue, Search and Recovery, Navigation, Knots, CESA, workshops conducted in confined and open water dives
- PADI IE Pass Guarantee
- Assistance for visa
- Computerized classroom
- Wireless access at the facility (classrooms and lounge)
- Language supports
- Access to PADI library
- Unique job placement service
- Enjoy 8 days of free diving before your PADI IDC – Koh Phi Phi*, King Cruiser, Shark point, Koh Doc Mai, Racha Noi and Racha Yai – *Park fees of Phi-Phi not included
- FREE use of diving equipment during professional packages
- Your Platinum PADI Course Director will be with you during the all IE
Free Enriched Air course and PADI Oxygen provider* to all our PADI IDC Thailand candidates.
*(PADI fees and materials not included)
PADI IDC / IE dates for 2019 & 2020
2019 IDC / IE Sessions
|Month||PADI IDC Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
|January||5th -18th||19th – 20th|
|February||2nd -15th||16th – 17th|
|March||2nd -15th||16th – 17th|
|April||6th - 19th||20th – 21st|
|May||4th - 17th||18th – 19th|
|June||1st - 14th||15th – 16th|
|July||29 Jun - 12 Jul.||13th – 14th|
|August||3rd - 16th||17th – 18th|
|September||31 Aug. - 13 Sep.||14th – 15th|
|October||28 Sep. - 11 Oct.||12th – 13th|
|November||2nd - 15th||16th – 17th|
|December||30 Nov. - 13 Dec||14th – 15th|
2020 PADI IDC / IE Sessions
|Month||PADI IDC Phuket||PADI IE Phuket|
|January||4th -17th||18th – 19th|
|February||1st -14th||15th – 16th|
|March||29 Feb -13 Mar||14th – 15th|
|April||4th - 17th||18th – 19st|
|May||2nd - 15th||16th – 17th|
|June||30 May - 12 Jun||13th – 14th|
|July||27 Jun - 10 Jul.||11th – 12th|
|August||1st - 14th||15th – 16th|
|September||29 Aug - 11 Sep||12th – 13th|
|October||26 Sep - 9 Oct||10th – 11th|
|November||31 Oct - 13th||14th – 15th|
|December||28 Nov - 11 Dec||12th – 13th|
Extra training dives and workshops in your PADI IDC:
PADI requires 2 open water training dives, we will do 2 extra workshop dives. In confined water, PADI requires 4 confined water presentations with us you will do at least 8.
- Workshop in open water for: Ascents and Descents, CESA, Lift bag, Knots, Navigation, PPB, Rescue exercises.
- In confined water: skills workshop, rescue, CESA, 2 skills circuits
- In classroom, workshop on planning courses in different areas of the world.
At the end of the IDC, we have added a mock / 2 remedial days just before your PADI IE, during these 2 days, you will practice:
- Confined Water Presentation
- Open Water Presentation
- Divemaster and Standards exams
- Rescue, skill practice
- And any subject you wish to review
You are doing a PADI IE for practice just before the real one
Accommodation exclusively for all PADI IDC Thailand candidates @ 500 THB per night
PADI IDC Phuket Thailand: Available accommodation for all our PADI IDC candidates, single occupancy. All the rooms have AC, private bathroom. The room are ideally situated, 10 meters from the classrooms, swimming pool and about 200 meters from the beach. Around the room you will find a large variety of restaurants, international or local food, there are also lots of street vendors. You have a local market 5 minutes away if you want to buy fresh fruits, and you are a couple of minutes away from Jungceylon, shops with sports shops, restaurant…
Free Scuba diving before our PADI IDC Thailand candidates
Come and enjoy the most beautiful dive sites around Phuket and Koh Phi Phi before you your PADI IDC Thailand. We offer to all our PADI IDC candidates 8 days free scuba diving on our M/V Mermaid yacht (breakfast and lunch are freshly cooked on the boat…).
Requirement before your start you PADI IDC
- PADI Divemaster or equivalent.
- Be certified as a diver for at least 6 months
- At least 18 years old.
- 100 logged dives including experience in deep, night and navigation dives.
- Be certified in CPR training, such as Emergency First Response within the last 24 months.
- Have a medical certificate not older than 12 month and must be signed by a doctor
PADI IDC Phuket, Thailand
In the PADI IDC Phuket Thailand, there is 2 parts, the first part is the PADI Assistant Instructor and the second part is the OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor), these two parts together are the PADI IDC.
This is the schedule we usually have in Phuket, Thailand
Orientation at 4PM
- 5-part theory exam Physics, Physiology, Equipment, Skills & Environment and the PADI Recreational Dive Planner – multiple choice, true/false, 12 questions on each topic exam – 90 minutes
- PADI Systems, Standards & Procedures exam – multiple choice, open book, 50 question exam – 90 minutes
- Demonstrate a five skill circuit as detailed by the Examiners
- Perform 1 Confined Water Teaching Presentation
- Perform 1 Knowledge Development Prescriptive Teaching Presentation
Morning at 8AM
- Perform an Unconscious Diver at the surface rescue to demonstration quality
- Perform 1 Open Water Teaching Presentation with two skills
…and general diving skills and professionalism.
Ending ceremony, now you are a PADI Instructor !!!